Refund & Exchange Policy:
1. There is no exchange policy for online orders. We allow exchanges for outlet purchases only.
2. For online orders, refund claim must be made upon inspection of the product/s in front of the delivery man. Once you receive product delivery, you are requested to immediately check for manufacturing defect, product damage and/or mismatch of order. Once the delivery person leaves the delivery premise, no refund claim can be made.
3. In case of outlet purchases, if any product is found to have manufacturing defect after opening the product packaging, you are requested to bring the product within 72 hours of purchase date for inspection. If your refund claim is found to be valid by our Quality Control team, then we will receive back the product/s and start processing for refund. However, exchange for ‘damaged’ or ‘wrong’ product must be claimed before bill has been processed during purchase.
4. If the product seal is broken, then manufacturing defect will be considered as the only valid reason for refund or exchange claim, and no other reasons will be accepted. This applies for both online and outlet purchases.
In case of a website order, you can cancel an order when it is in the order processing stage. However, once an order has been processed and shipped, the order is no longer eligible for cancellation.
Shipping & Delivery:
Our product shipments usually arrive at designated delivery premises, within 2-3 business days (in Dhaka & Chattogram) and 5-7 business days (outside Dhaka & Chattogram).
Please note that if you have ordered for a location outside Dhaka & Chattogram, the delivery charge will cover for delivery to the courier point.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Carnesia reserves the right to modify the contents of this website at any time at its own discretion without being forced to do so.
2. Prices of the products enlisted in the website are subject to change without prior notice.
3. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue our service without prior notice.
4. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
1. Data that we collect:
We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to place an order for a product with us on the Site.
We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect personal information including, name, mobile number, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
Please note that when you browse our website we may also collect digital footprint information to retarget you on different digital platforms, only to market our services to you. This retargeting is done using sophisticated and safe digital advertising tools, without ever publicly disclosing your identity, including to us.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
3. Security :
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures require that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
1. Products which do not have ‘testers’ cannot be used before purchase. Using such a product will be considered as a purchase made.
2. Please note that Carnesia is not responsible for any health incidents due to the usage of any product purchased. We are a reseller only. You are ultimately responsible for your product purchase decisions. Our product suggestions are based on general understanding only, which may not suit your particular health case.
3. Please keep your personal belongings in your own safekeeping. Carnesia is not responsible for any loss of belongings.
4. In case of outlet purchases, you are requested to not break product seal while making purchase decision. Opening a product seal will be considered as a purchase made.
5. You are requested to recheck your purchased product/s before leaving the outlet. Kindly immediately let us know if you find any manufacturing defect/product damage/wrong product so that we can exchange with correct product/s instantly.
6. If you want to change your purchasing decision on any product, you are requested to do it before the billing is processed in our POS system. Once the bill has been processed, we cannot change it.
7. You are requested to not capture any still or motion photography in our outlets without prior permission of our authority.
8. Please count the cash-change before leaving the outlet.