Garnier Ultimate Blend Hair Food Coconut and Macadamia
Introducing Garnier Ultimate Blend Hair Food Cocoa and Macadamia, our way to nourish and condition hangry hair. 98% Natural Origin, 100% Vegan* blends, enriched with Super Food Extracts, for Super-Hair. Three ways to enjoy: conditioner, mask, leave-in. But only one result: deliciously nourished and naturally beautiful hair.
*Vegan Formulas: no animal ingredients or by-products.
- Our 3-in-1 treat for frizzy and unruly hair, blended with Coconut and Macadamia
- The lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-in.
- Hair is up to 4 times smoother after just one use*
- YES 98% Natural Origin ingredients**
- YES, 98% Biodegradable Formula***
- YES Vegan Formula: no animal-derived ingredients or by-products
- YES Dermatologically Tested
- YES Plant Oils
- NO Silicones for a natural feel
*When used as a leave-in vs. a classical shampoo
**This means it’s made with 98% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality.
*** As per OECD 301 or equivalent tests
How to use
3 ways to use: Coconut & Macadamia Hair Food
1. As a conditioner: on wet hair, to instantly smooth & detangle hair without weighing down.
2. As a mask: on wet hair, leave for 3mins and rinse out to leave hair feeling intensely nourished & beautifully smoothed.
3. As a leave-in: on wet or dry hair, apply a small amount to lengths to tame frizz and leave hair irresistibly smooth.