About Palmer Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack:
- Made with natural coconut oil and monoi.
- For dry damaged and color-treated hair.
- Our 3-in-1 treat for normal hair, with Aloe Vera and Coconut
- The lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-in
- Yes 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality
- Yes Vegan Formula: no animal-derived ingredients or by-products
- Yes 98% Biodegradable Formula: as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests
- Yes Dermatologically Tested
- Yes Plant Oils
- No Silicones for a natural feel
Introducing New Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Cocoa and Macadamia a new way to nourish and condition hungry hair. 98% Natural Origin, 100% Vegan blend, enriched with Super Food Extracts, for Super Hair.
Palmer’s Natural Fusions™ Chia Seed & Argan Oil Hair Mask is an intensive deep conditioning treatment that works wonders on damaged hair and improves strength. Perfect for split ends, breakage-prone hair or hair that has been damaged from styling or processing. Can be used as an overnight treatment.
If you are losing your precious hair then Skin Cafe Hair Fall Treatment is here to answer your prayers. Fortified with nature’s most powerful botanicals, this once a
week mask can transform your thin, lifeless locks into the luscious tumble of hair from your dreams. Regular use, this mask will give you stronger roots, reduce hair fall, encourage new hair growth & maintain overall hair health.
Nourish your strands with Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana 3-in-1 Dry Hair Mask Treatment. The lightweight formula is powered by a combination of Banana and Shea and can be used as a conditioner, a hair mask or a leave-in treatment to create soft, shiny and strengthened hair.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Papaya 3-in-1 Damaged Hair Mask Treatment 390ml Combat split ends with Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Papaya 3-in-1 Damaged Hair Mask Treatment, a wonder product that can be used as a conditioner, hair mask, and leave-in treatment. Silicone-free for a natural feel, the nourishing formula is created with ultra-hydrating Papaya and Alma extracts to replenish vital moisture and nutrients. Expect glossy and healthy-looking locks with enhanced softness, shine, and strength of strands.
- This product, water in a 1:1 mixtures varies with cream
- When used alone for hair clinic or applied before perm, design for protect your hair
- Protein in the hair supply, maintain moisture balance, protest hair from damage, it helps cultivate the hair soft and shiny reminded
Rajkonna Hair Repair Mask hair repair mask contains elements which will work naturally and easilyto solve some common hair problems such as hair fall, dandruff, split ends, breakage, rough hair etc.
Lador Keratin Power Glue 15g A new type treatment that is absorbed into hair without washing off.
Containing protein + Collagen + Drumstick tree seed oil + Snail slime extract, it supplies necessary moisture and nutrients to hair
- Keratin proteins are infused into every strand, leaving hair silky-smooth
- This formula will not strip your hair of natural vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for use after a salon keratin treatment
- Control frizz for up to 48 hours
- Gentle enough to use on colour-treated hair
- 100% organic and natural
- Conditioning Herbal colorant
- Increases shine
For a salon looking hair you can use Hair Cream & Mask. They are make your hair so smooth and gorgeous. Grab your favorite Hair Cream & Mask now in Bangladesh.